Thursday 24 April 2014

Week 4- Print Advertisement 1


Magazine: National Geographic 

Date: October 2013

Headline: I AM THE BIG PICTURE

USP: I AM THE NIKON D800. with 36.3 million pixels and multi-format 1080p D-movie recording at 30p, 25p, 24p. I also feature extendable ISO coverage from 50-25,600, class leading 51-point autofocus system and EXPEED 3 image processing with dual format storage slots. I am a work of art. 

Call to Action: iam.nikon-asia.com

This is one of the best body copy advertisement that I have seen so far. There are some reasons that this ads will catch my attention. 

The image of the product is big enough and the headline are catchy enough to catch people's attention. Moreover, the body copy is clear and short enough, readers just have to spend short time to read and to understand it, because of that, so they won't lost reader's attention. Other than that, the body copy is also their USP, reader will know the USP when they read the body copy. 

Furthermore, they put their website after the body copy is because they want reader to take action and to visit their website to get more information after reading the body copy. It is a very good tactic. 




Written by: 
Chow Yee Chian
0315196

1 comment:

  1. I have corrected some minor grammar mistakes and spelling errors.
    Cecilia Chong Oi Vun 0301557

    ReplyDelete